This volunteer opportunity has expired!
Ontario Track 3 Adaptive Sports Association (Volunteer Ski, Snowboard and Cross Country Instructors and Assistants)Organization Name: Ontario Track 3 Adaptive Sports Association
Opportunity Title: Volunteer Ski, Snowboard and Cross Country Instructors and Assistants
Category: Sports and Recreation
Commitment: Less than 6 months
Start Date: January 7, 2023
End Date: April 2, 2023
- Background/police check required
- Appropriate for youth (i.e., less than 18)
- Appropriate for volunteers aged between 18 and 55
- Appropriate for volunteers aged 55 and over
- Family-oriented volunteering
- Training or orientation required
Track3 is looking for volunteer ski, snowboard and cross country ski instructors and assistant instructors to help teach children and youth from 6 to 19 years of age who have varying cognitive or physical or both types of disabilities. Full training is provide at no cost once you register to become a volunteer. You must provide your own equipment. We provide lift ticket and a fun day, night, morning or afternoon on the slopes and trails.