Community Wholeness CentreOrganization Type: Other Nonprofit
Address: 12 Chase McEachern Way, Barrie, Ontario L4M1A1
Contact: Yolanda Gallo
CWC is in phase 2 becoming an accredited member agency of Independent Living Canada. An organization run by peole with disabilities for people with disabilities.
Our current programs and services include:
1. FREE Income Tax Program all year round, a partnership with Canada Revenue Agency. We provide tax services going back 10 years to current.
2. The StopGap Barrie Community Ramp Project, providing deployable ramps to businesses and organizations who are not accessible to people in wheelchairs, walkers, strollers or delivery people.
3. Our Guided Water-Colour Art Classes will be resuming shortly.
4. Our Peer to Peer Support group will be resuming shortly.
5. Our Host Organization – Creating Connection, offers an array of Community Programs and Services.